Incredible things happen when you commit
Commitment – a high voltage word! Your partner asks you a commitment in your relationship, you boss asks you the same for your job, you team asks for it on the field and so on and on.
But have you wondered what of you fall short in what you actually commit – you lose… you simply lose your respect, your value your position; but then is it easy to commit!? No, not all rather! Had it been easy to commit why would the repercussions be so hard.
When you say you commit a thing – you mean that you are ready to devote your entire energy on that stuff! You mean that you will stand up 101st time even if you fall a hundred times! So, there falls your answer – Why incredible things happen when you commit yourself to it! It happens because you dedicate the best phase of you to the task not just to complete it, but to complete it in a way which shocks your own self. You commit when you desire to watch things beyond perfection.
Well, mornings like this one with nature and it’s so many gifts is far beyond perfect!!!
Sundays are all reserved for stress bursting, for all weekend chores, for that one lunch with your favorites, for that one movie to be seen or for cleaning up that desk which is piling up with papers… But…But… But… Do you really spend your sunday rightly as planned… Or just laze on the bed till the sun rises up on your head and wakes you up with its fierce rays peeping from window!!!??
Today let us just promise ourselves to spend the sunday to recharge our mental batteries for the new challenging week waiting to cram us with its twists and turns!!! So the question popping up will be how???
- May be by just getting up early to spend some time with the chirping birds holding hot cup of tea and enjoying the cool silent breeze kissing your cheeks
- May be simply clearing off the clutter on your study table to start all fresh, preparing new goals for the new week…
- Or may be (my favorite) visiting a friend or relative whom you did miss but couldn’t even call up and have a word
- May be you can cook something delicious for your breakfast…
- Or writers can just sit down to pen all the thoughts that were waiting to be put on paper
- Photographers can just walk out to click a few pics of the busy streets or those street dogs digging their nose in something..
Ohh!!! Sunday has just so much to be done… And I wish there could be 2 Sundays a week… My entire to-be done list will be completed
What are your ideas about sunday, do let me know in comments may be I get a new interesting one in my list!!😊
A few snaps of the beautiful Ganeshotsav at Pune
And the most grand….
आमचा लाडका श्रीमंत दगडूशेठ हलवाई गणपती!!!!
गणपती बाप्पा मोरया… मंगलमूर्ती मोरया…’ च्या जयघोषात संपूर्ण पुणे 10 दिवस अगदीच रमून जातं.
अजूनतर पुणेकरांचा अस्सल नाद – ढोल-ताशा सुरू व्हायचा आहे!!!
Smile and spread smiles
(PC – Sameeksha😘😘)