They say a reader can live thousand lives before he dies! They reading gives you unending happiness! People say what exercise is to body – reading is to mind! And the never ending list of why and how reading helps one to just be better version of self!
So here we are starting this drive to read and read and read!
It is like we challenge ourselves to read 2 books a month. You can do it silently and take a note of your own reading or you can use social media to inspire people around to read by telling about the good books you have read.
Tag your friends or join the whatsapp group made where readers across the city, state, country and may be even globe share the experiences they had while reading the books they have picked.
Feel free to mail for further details on email@example.com
I was confused! I was self-analyzing my own steps and thoughts and decisions taken in the past! Was it because of the isolation in lock-down or was is it a result of a deep conversation!? Well the process was memorable to start from the pen and paper jotting down things and thinking over each of the word given as an advice to now where I could find path which can be walked well!
Writing down a few maybe it helps you as well!
- Every age has some rights and some obligations! – A deep line which if given a thought can cut your thinking and corresponding actions as sharp as sword the sword. When a student you have the right to ask for academic help but then you also have an obligation to produce results. In childhood if you have a right to be free of tensions and burdens you have an obligation to keep that childishness alive in you! You cannot skip the bar and mix two ages’ rights and obligations – because that’s the time where you create heavy blunders for your own future.
- Compromise is a compromise till you make it feel the same – If you think on the dilemmas or issues having solutions contradicting your wishes in a way to accept it whole heartedly with a mutual agreement it isn’t a compromise, instead it will be a promise to yourself to stay happy with decisions taken in self-interest!
- Thinking Substance over form – A language used probably in law has got a lot of relevance in real life as well! One cannot think about every scenario in a bookish manner. Like, if one thing is ideal in a specific way, it need not be the same in every circumstance, because the definition of ideal in every situation varies! Think more in substance then the formats.
- You cannot stay happy at cost of others cries –Though I always firmly believed in this, but it was highlighted again. Happiness is something that spreads, and how can you smile when the reason behind the smiles is a thousand tears and bad vibes. Rather it must be rule – that one should not build his own life, ruining 10 other people’s smiles. (I guess, Karma works here better)
- You cannot question your Parents! –The ones who walked with your small steps and held your fingers to make a better life at the cost of every sacrifice that was demanded by time – they cannot be wrong! Under them every problem finds its own solution. Rude at times but they are the only ones who will think for your benefit even if it takes a huge toll on them!
“Always be careful of where you run to. When the going gets tough, take it easy and slow down, else you venture into the den of lions.” Just wait and take time to observe what the nature has to tell you. Everything need not be perfectly as per your plan everytime but yeah you cannot blindly step into things without plan at any time!!! Before taking a giant leap just stop to notice that what and how the small steps taken will help you to stand out better and brighter. Take every step cautiously be it in terms of academics, social, personal or any other genre.
“Don’t ever step in the market unprepared and unplanned
Make it a point to give your best shot, with proper plan and preparations
You might be slow to reach your goal, but definitely you will stay there longer and stronger”
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside.”
A wonderful quote read at one of our client’s premises! The audit place is usually seen as pressure and deadlines with an expectation to have a highly active mind to catch up all the discrepancies and hidden transactions of all the entire year! So here normally I am on a mood of complete professionalism where the usual chatter box of my own self is turned to on to mute mode and mind is all vigilant!
Gazing around the premises to take a rough idea of the nature of business, I came across this inspiring quote. It just took my attention away, as it had so much to be thought on!
Forces inside you can make you a complete new person – kind of ready to face the world! It can shape you and sharpen you! It had multiple meanings – and I could just not stop thinking ahead on every front! Being as simple as – People may scream that it is high time for you to continue and suggest to give up, circumstances may shout where you feel like that is all you can do but one single thought from your heart whispering to you in the lowest voice possible can get you new rays of hope. Smiling through all once if you trust that inner voice you might as well have a cake walk through all backbreaking situations!
Just sit back and think on this quote and start a journey of self-motivation!
Smile and spread smiles!!!
Principles in life are very important! They help you survive when you are hit hard by tough situations; they help you make right decisions and in setting your priorities in life, especially in this fast-changing world which is full of uncertainties. Ira ki Kahaniyan is the author’s attempt to share his life’s principles in the form of poetry. Since the book is aimed at educating children, the author reinforces the importance of hard work, relationships, friendship, good health, living in the moment, education, equality, power of dreams, importance of karma, festivals, patriotism, environment and gratitude through a wise little girl, Ira.
One more reason why I am including this book in my blogs is that the author has decided to share all its proceeds (from book sale) with CRY (Child relief and You). To aid its sales, I want this to reach out to schools, libraries, children’s centers catering to diverse segments of children in addition to your own circle of friends and family. This fun-filled unique book of wisdom, will help storytelling by teachers, enhance reading competency in children and make all involved fall in love with ideas and words!
The book is already published and is on amazon
Also Bulk bookings are possible