Hey Chiru, thanks a lot for nominating me in the versatile bloggers award! It truly means a lot! And to all those who have been showering love on my writings from various corners of world I am glad and thankful to each and every of your likes, your advices, comments as well as compliments!
Here is Chiru’s blog link! Do visit his site and shower love
Also, as per the norms, I would like to nominate a few budding writers, poets, shayars and all the beautiful magicians who create magic through their words! Guys believe me, its amazing to take out time and share your thoughts with the world so not the ones nominated but everyone out there who thinks “pen is mightier then sword” keep going friends!
• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
• Thank the person who gave you the award
• Include a link to their blog
• Nominate 10 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
And lastly seven things about me,
- I am an aspiring Chartered Accountant (denoted as financial doctors of the economy is what fascinates me more!)
- I realized writing down your feelings makes you feel light, it heals everything was after my first so-called childish love story as it was called then was a failure. (So, thank you so much for walking out of my life – that moulded the writer in me)
- Like every girl, my dad means the world to me! (The first hero of my life and I would love the day he accepts another one openly!)
- Being a person who loves to be in people, explore things and just enjoy every moment thoroughly, I believe I am a happy-go-lucky alien character in a profession where stress bursts out every single minute!
- Blogging was a sudden decision taken to speak on an issue and was the best decision ever!
- One thing, I strongly want to voice out is Indian Society and the Caste System followed here, I really wish to do something for the so not very openly welcomed issues of Inter caste relationships!
- Lastly, I would say love…love and love, fall in love get broken, get healed again enjoy the feeling be into it, get out of it, get jealous, make someone jealous, be the bad girl be the best one, be someone’s future be someone’s past – Just feel every phase of it thoroughly! And in case any help needed and you feel love isn’t your cup of tea – come back and ping me. You give me one reason to hate love and I will have ten reasons to love the feeling called “LOVE”
Links to budding bloggers!