Well, mornings like this one with nature and it’s so many gifts is far beyond perfect!!!
Sundays are all reserved for stress bursting, for all weekend chores, for that one lunch with your favorites, for that one movie to be seen or for cleaning up that desk which is piling up with papers… But…But… But… Do you really spend your sunday rightly as planned… Or just laze on the bed till the sun rises up on your head and wakes you up with its fierce rays peeping from window!!!??
Today let us just promise ourselves to spend the sunday to recharge our mental batteries for the new challenging week waiting to cram us with its twists and turns!!! So the question popping up will be how???
- May be by just getting up early to spend some time with the chirping birds holding hot cup of tea and enjoying the cool silent breeze kissing your cheeks
- May be simply clearing off the clutter on your study table to start all fresh, preparing new goals for the new week…
- Or may be (my favorite) visiting a friend or relative whom you did miss but couldn’t even call up and have a word
- May be you can cook something delicious for your breakfast…
- Or writers can just sit down to pen all the thoughts that were waiting to be put on paper
- Photographers can just walk out to click a few pics of the busy streets or those street dogs digging their nose in something..
Ohh!!! Sunday has just so much to be done… And I wish there could be 2 Sundays a week… My entire to-be done list will be completed
What are your ideas about sunday, do let me know in comments may be I get a new interesting one in my list!!😊